Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Well, Howdy, Farmer!

After some rain last week, we decided to go to the Children’s Museum on Friday.  The boys LOVED playing in the “crawler’s patch” and baby farm.  {They also loved the water table, but I have zero pictures of that since I was wrangling sopping wet boys! I had to change their clothes when we got home, because they were drenched! . . . but happy!}

Will takes Hudson for a rideIMG_4651

William was interested in steering both wheels at once:

 IMG_4653

Time to pick out our veggies!  IMG_4647

tasty!

IMG_4646

We went with one of our best girls, Harper!  She is too cute!

 IMG_4649 IMG_4650

On a totally different note, it disgusts me that our boys love to play in the dog’s crate.  Weird.  They have renamed Murphy “Dog Dog,” so, we are doing our best to remind him of his new name.  Let this be a warning to us all:  these boys can change your name in an instant!

 IMG_8501

2 comments:

Nan said...

Aww I was at the Children's Museum on Friday too for a field trip!! Wish I had seen you all -)

Katie, Brett, and Charlie said...

What does Dog Dog think of the boys being in his crate?! I keep reading "time to pick out our veggies and think it says weggies" you don't have to post this comment but i thought i'd share with you CANT WAIT TO CUDDLE THOSE TURKEYS!

Post a Comment