Sunday, March 14, 2010

Catching up . . . books and baby

We have been busy over the last few days, despite the fact that two little people have been feeling like this:

IMG_9126

These boys, who love their books, have enjoyed some evening time with their daddy! 

{Disclaimer:  Due to the fact that I spend my days chasing these sweet little monkeys, I rarely have an extra hand for the camera until Daddy gets home.  SO, I would just like to say the following:  1)  Yes, I dress my children each day . . . EXAMPLE:

 IMG_9132            

and, 2) there are many pictures of them in diapers because changing them into pjs time is my golden opportunity to snap a picture or two {as Hatch is around to wrangle if needed!}}

Who says you can’t read two books at once?

IMG_9100IMG_9102

One of our favorite books is a lift-the-flap book that asks “Where is baby’s belly button?” . . . as a result of our very frequent reading {very, very frequent!} of this book, Hudson now searches for his belly button!

IMG_9107

Daddy often helps him find it . . .

IMG_9106

William continues sporting his wild hair

IMG_9109

And, Will’s love for Pottery Barn catalogues continues {he actually picked up the catalogue and brought it to Hatch to read!  hilarious!}

IMG_9111

On Thursday, we got a good run for our money, and I babysat my boys and our baby, Charlie for about an hour before reinforcements came to help!

My plan:  {note:  my plan did not work—I am not that strong!}

IMG_9119

I did carry Charlie around for a bit, but William {who is often green with envy} needed to be right there with us . . .

IMG_9154 IMG_9137

Before Charlie headed back to San Fran, we got in some great snuggle time!

IMG_9024IMG_9088

That Charlie LOVES his mama!

IMG_9047IMG_9077

Twice now, William has looked at me and said “baby?”  Like:  “Where is my baby Charlie?”  We LOVE you, baby Charlie, and we cannot wait to see you soon!! 

{We love you too, Aunt Katie and Unkie Brett!}

No comments:

Post a Comment