Today was a big day for us. I signed up the boys for “school” for the fall . . . technically, it is called Mother’s Morning Out {and have a morning out, I will!} I visited the preschool today, and it is adorable. They have an art room with easels for each child, and although the boys won’t do art in there until they are older (2!), I did almost burst into tears when the director told me that they will do art in their classroom! Do art!? They will LOVE that! Oh, my babies! They will LOVE school! And, rumor has it that one of their best girls and best guy friends will be in their class! Yippee!!
Uncle Judah had a half day at school today, so we had the pleasure of playing with him this afternoon! We love him—Judah is VERY fun, and we are lucky to call him OUR uncle! :)
The Cozy Coupe is quite popular, so Judah was teaching the boys to share/multi-task!
It seems that Judah and Hudson may have lost something . . .
Hudson is ALL boy. Playtime outside has recently involved me teaching Hudson to throw dirt/bark instead of eat it!
William loves to go bye-bye in the car! {Uncle J did a great job pushing!}
Look at my tiny stick!
Vroom, Vroom!
Hudson also enjoys finding the tiny holes in the sidewalk and cramming his tiny, chubby fingers into the dirt!
Hudson loves to go walking by himself . . .
Can you see the massive stick in his hand?
This boy loves his sticks . . .
Please notice that Hudson is pointing at his stick . . . the boys are very into pointing at things these days. I’m not always sure what it means, but it is quite cute! {Tonight Hudson pointed to me, and I pointed back, and then I smooched him and he gave me two big kisses—it was so cute!}
Sweet William’s graceful exit . . .
I love this sweet boy!
These have sprung up in our yard, and every time I see them, I smile and get very excited about spring. I am also secretly wondering how long it will take for the boys to realize they can pluck them out of the ground . . . hmmm!
2 comments:
Max is obsessed with the little holes in the sidewalk too... boys
I just love how William's croth has come unsnapped. Please have your boys fully clothed before I show Gracie the blog. :)
Post a Comment