Before I start this post about “da DA!,” I have to say two things:
First, our computer caught a virus and has been out of commission . . . so, my apologies for the late post this week! Second, I need to ask you to pray for William and our little family . . . William got sick to his stomach three times before bed (which is the first time he has ever gotten sick like that) and I am DREADING that we may have the horrid stomach bug that keeps making its way around Richmond . . . we need your prayers!
Prior to the sickness, we had a great time as a family playing outside tonight. Hatch has always dreamed of towing his little monkeys behind him on his bike, and a generous co-worker of his just handed down this fun bike cart (I have no clue what you call these things), so the boys took it for a spin tonight!
Getting ready for the ride: (you can tell that Hudson is pumped up!)
And, they are off!
Looking good, boys! (And, yes, I love that my husband is wearing black socks with Crocs. He is a trend setter!)
I love this one of William peeking through the side!
The babies weren’t to sure of what to think of the ride. No tears, but no overwhelming excitement either . . . I think they were taking it all in! (and, maybe feeling puny without us even knowing it?)
I must also tell you that “da DA!’s” name is repeated over and over and over and OVER all day long. (There are a lot of Ju-Dah!s thrown in there too, with an occasional No-nna and Bum-pa!) But, “da DA!” is on the hot list, for sure. William calls for his dad from the moment he wakes up until he goes to bed at night. da Da coming home from work is, without a doubt, the highlight of everyone’s day, but William MUST immediately be in his father’s arms, or the world is just not right. I took the boys to Bible Study yesterday, and William was not too happy . . . when I came up to the nursery, he was screaming “da DA! da DA!” I think that he thinks that if he calls loudly enough, Hatch will come . . . and, if he could, I know that Hatch would come! It is so cute. Although, I do often remind them of my name . . . MA MA!
While the boys were riding, I was trying to figure out why I have two identical plants beside each other and one looks like this all over:
While the other looks like this all over . . . Grandma, any tips here?
The boys discovered our one daffodil in our yard (lovely, I know—one flower!)
William’s reach
Hudson’s chubby, dirty fingers!
Sniff, sniff! (we are working on sniffing!)
Not so interested in sniffing . . .
My precious William
And, my very serious but fearless explorer, Hudson . . . with stick and a massive piece of bark in hand!
1 comment:
I just love the pictures of Hatch with his boys, bet Hudson and William LOVED riding around behind daddy's bike!
Post a Comment