Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life as we know it {in cell phone pics}

We went to play with some friends today, and we were able to feed the cows in their neighborhood!  You just never know what fun you will find around here!  Hudson was very into it—the cow licked his hand!  William wanted to see the cows, but not touch them.  I came very very close to having a cow lick my head . . . a near miss!  We had a GREAT time, and we know what we’ll do with our extra lettuce from here on out!photo (37)

Last week, as we were leaving the house, the boys spotted both a Recycling truck and a bucket truck and tree-shredder (?) truck.  They begged me to walk down to see them, so we took a little field trip and planted ourselves in front of our neighbors’ yard.  We were so close that we could see the saw dust falling as we watched “the man” cut down the tree.  Oh, the excitement!photo (25)

Hudsey was thrilled! photo (26) photo (27)

Little Miss and her chubby cheecks had a blast, too!  I have a hunch she will be quite educated about trucks! photo (28)

Since William has had so many doctor’s visits (and, therefore, alone time with Mommy), we decided that Hudsey needed a special day with his mama.  So, I did what any mother would do:  I scheduled a lunch date with my boy for some cheese dip and quesadillas.  We had a blast, and our special guest, Daddy, was even able to come.  Hudson BEAMED with delight the entire lunch—it was priceless and so much fun!  (He had a yoyyipop after lunch, too.  Oh, how special!) photo (29)

This child comes by his love of cheese dip honestly!

 photo (30)

Miss Jennifer came for a visit, and we had a great time catching up!  Little Miss thought she was quite fun!

 photo (31)

And, on Saturday, we went for a special day (in the rain) to the “Bounce Bounce” because the boys love it and Daddy had yet to see the excitement!  (and we had a coupon that was about to expire!)  It is really hard to take pictures because everyone is moving so fast . . . and I had a baby strapped to me, but here are a few shots of the fun! photo (32)

Sliding down! photo (33)

Someone prefers to go backwards.  I wonder who that could be?

 photo (34)

Saturday afternoon we went to help Aunt Katie and Uncle Bretty with their new house.  I painted and Daddy did other stuff.  When I came home from helping I found three sad little faces . . .  (L to R:  William, Hudsey, and Char-dee) . . . they wanted to use their tools and help, too!photo (35)

Isn’t this boy beautiful?  Oh, I love him so! photo (36)

And, we’ve gone up on the dosage for W’s medication again.  I think this is the last dosage increase that we may do for a while.  To be honest, I am a little disappointed that the hemangioma does not look smaller yet.  But, I have not lost hope . . . time will tell.  Please continue to pray with us for Jesus to fully heal William’s eye, for William to tolerate the medication well, and for me to have peace—and not worry about my baby or have regrets (should we have tried this sooner?  what if?)!  Thank you for your partnership in prayer for our Sugar Lump.  And, we went to pick out his prescription sunglasses today (he has extremely sensitive eyes and complains daily about the brightness outdoors, so the ped. opthamologist told us that the best option is some great prescription shades for the little man).  I’ll be sure to post some pictures.  He talked and talked and talked to the lady at the glasses shop—he loves making new friends.  He is so sweet!  Wait ‘til you see him in his new shades!  And, Hudsey has some cool shades, too.  Fear not:  things come in two around here!IMG_6156

No comments:

Post a Comment