Saturday, July 31, 2010

Real Quick . . .

So, I have three QUICK things to say before the packing must go on . . .

First is the Happy Broccoli proof . . . :)
Second, I neglected to show these fun playtime pictures with our friends before our sweet Sylvie moved to South Carolina . . .

William and Gray



And, our attempt a a group shot:

Hudson and Gray with their backs to the camera (thanks, boys); William escaping; Sylvie in the lime green top on the floor behind them; Mae striking a pose; and, Eve trying to calm Lucille . . .
Hilarious!


Third, there is NOTHING (except for a long packing list and a tired mama) stopping me from being very ready for this:



And, a brief flash back to my chubbies from last year . . . oh, how I want to eat those cheeks again!



No comments:

Post a Comment