Monday, July 19, 2010

Cheap Entertainment!

The boys awoke from their Sunday nap to some FUN activities going on around here!  I tried to pull them away from the window-watching for some dinner, but there was a lot of complaining and much “NO EAT!  DA DA!  NO CHAIR!  DA DA!” . . . so, dinner was had outside on the deck, with the entertainers in view!  See why big projects are just fun for all?!

IMG_1686

IMG_1689

IMG_1695

IMG_1698

IMG_1699

And, outside we went for our free dinner entertainment!

IMG_1712

IMG_1703

These boys were very interested in Daddy the Decker and Bumpa . . . and, every five seconds they would either call out the names of every tool they saw (Shovel!  Drill!  Hammer!) or they would say “HI DA DA!  HI!  HI!”

IMG_1719

William offers his advice . . .

IMG_1725

We were also quite interested in this dragon fly that literally stayed on the cable all night!

IMG_1729

IMG_1723

The boys decided to test out the deck after dinner . . .

IMG_1736

The boys are excited about the new stairs!  {or, stairs in progress!}

IMG_1739

 IMG_1748

Relaxin’!

 IMG_1752

This has been one of mommy’s “projects” IMG_1754

Tomatoes, and some really bizarre cucumbers . . . IMG_1755

Someone was quite excited about the tomatoes . . . 

IMG_1779

While someone else was helping his daddy . . .

IMG_1766

I really wish you could have heard all of W’s grunting . . . hysterical!

 IMG_1771

Quite pleased with himself! IMG_1776

Meanwhile, someone else continued to be thrilled about the tiny, red, edible balls . . . {sorry for the blur, but I couldn’t resist this one!}  IMG_1781   IMG_1790

These last two may be some of my new favorites!

IMG_1799

IMG_1800

And, I will leave you with this . . . a strawberry blonde rascal in his favorite “toy” of the summer {yes, I bought a 10 pack and revealed them on our trip to Birmingham!} IMG_1680

1 comment:

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

If you find that both of your boys are missing, it is because I have stolen them. Just so you know. Please don't call the cops.

Post a Comment