Monday, July 26, 2010

7 Years!

Seven years ago today, Hatch and I became Mr. and Mrs.!  It is so hard to believe that seven years have passed (and that we had dated for 3 before getting married!)  It is such a JOY to be married to my love.  Hatch is a wonderful husband and father, not to mention a hilarious and very kind best friend.  We have loved looking through pictures tonight from seven years ago . . . here are a few of us on our Big Day!  I had just turned 22 two weeks before our wedding!  Wild!

0433  0510

This one was actually at our rehearsal dinner, and I think it is hilarious because we both look like we are a) 15 years old and b) sister and brother! 0023

I love romance!

 0398

1002

And, this was us two days ago at my cousin’s wedding!  What a fun way to celebrate Kelly and Greg and remember our wedding, in the same church, seven years earlier!  {More pictures to come!}

IMG_5645

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The dress looks great on you!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You guys look great 7 years in too. Did you get your hair cut? It looks really cute!

Post a Comment