Here are a few pictures of our puny selves:
{note: my puny self did not shower from Friday until Tuesday, so there will be ZERO pictures of me. Disgusting, I know. . . }
First, I had the funk.
Then, Hudson.
Then, I got it again.
Then, William got it.
That said, an IMPORTANT update on life here today {life as we know it . . . this is a real time update, folks!}
1. Hudson did not crawl today. Walking Only. OH MY!
2. Hudson threw the sofa pillows onto the den floor, and began to throw himself on them. I am suddenly very aware that I have boys in my house!
3. William has learned the word "no," and has used it against me at least three times today. He also uses it against his brother "no, no, no." {His brother, in response, smiles and continues his inappropriate action!} When I pulled out the diapers to change the boys after lunch, William said "No" and promptly left the room!
4. When he dances, William pulls out a mean fist pump. {We will do our best to catch this sweet move on film!}
One thing that has been VERY encouraging is that we have been quite entertained with our many toys during our many, many days inside of our humble home! Thanks to Auntie Courtney for our fun tunnel!
3 comments:
I hope everyone feels better soon! Let me know if you need anything!
Babies + Sickness = AWFUL!! Here's to hoping yall are feeling better soon!
Im so sorry you guys have had such a rough go the last couple weeks... John and I have avoided the funk so far, but I have been trapped in my house as well with sick kids and we are all wanting to hang out with our Reppard friends!!!!
Post a Comment