Getaway!
Courtesy of the very generous Nonna and Grandpa, Hatch and I were able to spend a weekend away at the beginning of the month. We went to Colorado for a friend's wedding, and we had a lovely time! It was snowy and beautiful, and Hatch and I really enjoyed being together.
Here is the groom walking out to the bride for the photoshoot . . . I CANNOT wait to see the professional photos from this one! Everything was just gorgeous!
yours truly! (our noses were pink because we were a teensy bit frozen!)
And, while we were away, the babes did play! They loved their time with Nonna and Grandpa! (thank you for taking these great pictures, Nonna and Gpa!) Thank you, too, for caring for our boys so we could go away for the weekend! What a wonderful treat!
I am most impressed with this one--two grinning boys!
Will playing with Grandpa
Nonna and her babes
And, much to our surprise (and my maternal shock and horror that I was not there in person), we came home to this:
2 comments:
NO WAY!!!!! He walks!! We miss y'all!
Oh, look at him go!!!! How exciting!!! And you two look AMAZING in your Colorado pic. I bet you had a great time away together!
Post a Comment