Our sweet friend {and my former UVA housemate}, Kristen Gardner, kindly put her maternity leave on pause to come to Richmond and take pictures of our little chickens! She did the boys' One Year Photoshoot, and she was able to get some precious pictures of our {Aunt Katie's} baby Charlie, too! The boys were hilarious when Kristen was here . . . Hudson was all smiles the whole time, but William only wanted to play--no standing, no smiling. That's our little rascal! Charlie was a perfect little angel (although I'm not sure that we'll have any good ones of the three of them because Hudson and William wanted to poke his eyes out more than they wanted to hold him and say "cheese"!)
Kristen did a great job, and I know that we will always CHERISH these pictures. One thing that I really love about having her come is that she gets some fun pictures of Hatch and me with the boys. I have such sweet pictures alone with my boys because of her! Thank you, thank you, Kris! You can visit Kristen's blog to see a few of our family's most recent pictures! Enjoy!
{You can see Hudson and William's 7 month shoot here, and their (almost) 4 month shoot here! Thank you, Kristen!}
No comments:
Post a Comment