Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sandbridge: Part I

{warning:  this is long.  grab a seat.}

In June, my Dad’s side of the family took a trip to Sandbridge, and we had a great time!  We made the big mistake of telling the boys a day in advance that we were going to the beach.  The morning that we left for vacation, Hudson was screaming and crying that he needed to go to the beach right now!  Patience is not part of our daily routine quite yet!  We made it in one piece, and we loved being together with our family for a few days in the sun, sand, and “big pool-tiny pool” at our house!

I love these boys of mine . . .

IMG_6892IMG_6909

Sister took several naps by the pool or on the beach . . . I loved it!  Check out these lashes!IMG_6895IMG_6944

Mr. P enjoying snacktime!

IMG_6899

Our beach pet . . .

IMG_6902IMG_6903IMG_6907

We had a fantastic house with a great layout, and the boys loved the big tub in our room.  It got a lot of use from these tiny people!

IMG_6913IMG_6914

Little Miss was quite the beach bunny!

IMG_6917IMG_6923

There was much digging to be done, of course!

IMG_6932IMG_6933IMG_6934

And, some snacking, too.  This boy loves his peaches!

IMG_6942IMG_6947

The boys had a great time with Uncle J!

IMG_6951IMG_6953

This little love is so cute!

IMG_6961

Swimming was such fun for everyone!

IMG_6973

I realize that this is not a great angle, but Auntie Katie and I could not help ourselves . . . IMG_6981

Oh, the rolls!

IMG_6982

These four little fishies!

IMG_7021

I love these pictures of Charlie grabbing Anna’s chubby thigh!!

IMG_6987IMG_6991IMG_6997

Oh, MY HEART!IMG_7029IMG_7042

We had a great time snuggling with mamas and daddies and babes, too.

LOVE!

IMG_7035

IMG_7055IMG_7065

IMG_7100IMG_7112IMG_7131IMG_7138IMG_7150IMG_7157IMG_7168IMG_7107

hold onto your cheeks, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment