Our sweet Sugie celebrated her birthday on Sunday! Unfortunately, the Reppard crew has been under the weather (stomach bug!), so we didn’t get to see Sugie until today. Sister (who is not sick) and I went to join Sugs and the fam—including Uncle Chrisferferfer--for a birthday dinner. (Hudsey, the Original, may have cried about not being able to go to dinner for Sugie’s birthday—fortunately, for us, we can let the celebration continue once the boys are better!) We had a lovely time!
Sugie, we all love you lots and are thankful for you! What would we do without our Sugie? I do not know! Sugie spends most of her “free time” taking care of her grandbabies, and they adore her for it . . . and Aunt Katie and I adore her for it too! You are special to us, Sugs! Sugie enjoys celebrating a birthday month . . . so, Sugie, I hope it’s a great one! You deserve it!
Charlie was most excited to see “baby” . . . Aunt Katie may have been a little excited to see “baby,” too. Baby was excited, but mostly tired!
Kissing Cousins!
Happy Happy Birthday to you, our Sugie! We love you so!
2 comments:
That is an unbelievably fabulous picture of you and your mom!! I am so glad (almost) everyone got to enjoy dinner!! Miss you already!!!
xo's,
Laura
Gorgeous picture of you and your mama, Shannon! xoxo
Post a Comment