Friday, April 15, 2011

quickly . . .

We are tired, so have to be fast . . . but, Anna Kathryn seems to be feeling MUCH better.  She ate better today than she has in the last three weeks, and I was so grateful for that!  We head into the doctor tomorrow for an ear check, just to be sure.  And, tonight, she was laughing hysterically at William, who dropped his pizza onto the deck.  How she knew that was funny is beyond me, but she got a good ole giggle out of it.  I was so glad to see and hear her feeling better and seeming so much more like her little chubby self!

IMG_4372  

Remember when I said that the boys found my camera wedged between the cushions of the chair in their room?  Well, I just remembered that that event actually happened, and when I downloaded the pictures, I found these gems . . . all taken by William, budding photographer!

 IMG_7352  IMG_7355

I call this one “CHINS” IMG_7364 IMG_7366 IMG_7374 IMG_7392 IMG_7398

A view of the brother IMG_7405 IMG_7408

a view from below . . .  IMG_7425

And, we were sad to have our last daytime playtime with our beloved “Miss Steph,” or Miss Steffi, as the boys fondly call her.  We met Miss Steph at our Tuesday Bible Study—she was a teacher in the boys’ class, and they adore her.  She has helped our family several times a month since Anna was born, and we are so grateful for the ways that she has loved our boys, helped to care for them as they transitioned to being big brothers, tirelessly helped me with laundry and random things around here, and I have loved getting to know her and having her as a sweet friend of mine.  Miss Steph starts her job in “the real world” on Monday . . . but, fear not, she’ll still be free some nights and weekends, when she isn’t living the dream as a YL leader!  We love you Miss Steffi!  Thank you for loving us!

IMG_4366

No comments:

Post a Comment