I love these boys. And, I promise to cut their hair as soon as we exit this latest round of survival mode . . .
Someone refused to have his picture taken, and opted to play “Where’s me?” instead!
I love these chubby, dirty fingers!
These boys love their sister: I have a hunch that it is these same chubby, dirty fingers that cannot keep their hands off of Sister that end up spreading the dreaded germs . . .
And, right back at ya, Brother!
I love this baby: This is Anna Kathryn’s latest talent . . . grabbing her tootsies!
Returning to the safe zone . . . toes!
Can you see the look on Anna’s face? Mama, are you going to do something, here?
The rascals LOVE DIGGERS: Today we went to the Garden to see 1 Million Blooms. What we did not expect was to see a FARM full of diggers. I feel certain that my boys think you go to the garden to see multiple big trucks. I fear some disappointment lies in our future.
We saw both an excavator and a mini-excavator. And, both of them were digging. It was THE. BEST. THING. EVER. AMAZING.
We headed home for a quick lunch before naps . . . and, well, Anna was a little too interested in Sugie’s food. Much like her brother Hudson (who grabbed a cracker out of someone’s hand and put it in his mouth before he was eating real food at all!) So, it’s true, we Reppards have a thing for food. We love it.
And, tonight we started SugarLump on his medication. We have to check his heart rate before giving it to him, so we had a round of playing doctor . . .
We have high hopes that this medication will really change the appearance of W’s hemangioma. We are praying that Jesus will use it to heal our boy! Hopefully, these are some of the last pictures with the hemangioma being this big. We shall see! Please pray for us and for our boy!
Thanks, so very much, for your prayers! And, for your phone suggestions . . . keep ‘em coming. I need to figure out what to do soon . . . and you know how I love to take pictures with my phone!
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment