Please pray for Little Miss tonight. She has yet another ear infection. A “raging ear infection that would even make her mother cry,” says the doctor. We had an okay night last night (Hud and AK both slept in our room at alternating intervals), after a horrible night of being up all night Sunday night . . . and when we came home today from our morning activities, I pulled her out of her carseat and she was hot to the touch. Another fever. Then, about an hour later, she vomited. It was awful. I thought I would post a picture of her crying instead of me crying, because she is much cuter, even when sad. After crying on the phone to our beloved pediatrician, we headed into the office, and we are on yet another antibiotic as well as numbing drops for her ear to see if we can get her pain under control and eating back up to normal. {they think she vomited from the pain. poor baby. break my heart! but, fear not, she has gained weight: 18lbs, 12oz . . . no wonder my neck hurts from carrying her!} Please pray for Jesus to heal her ear, to protect her from further illness (her breathing is still not good, but it is a little better—no Little Fishy anymore), and to give us all rest. I keep thinking of Psalm 23 . . . “[the Lord] leads me beside quite waters, He restores my soul.” Both quite waters and rest or restoration sound lovely right about now. I’d like a dose for me, and another for my love bug! Thank you for joining us in prayer!
4 comments:
How is our wee one doing? She looks so pitiful and yet sweet. Couldn't believe she has another ear infection and fever right after seeing her on Sunday. We pray she is doing better already. XOXO from Nonna and PopPop
This kills me! Poor thing! I am praying for you all!
Sweet little girl. I hope she feels better very soon!
Ugh Shannon, I am so sorry. Our pediatrician said it has been one rough winter for little ones with tons of colds and viruses. We have had a rough time with sickness every other week. I, too have cried to the pediatrician multiple times out of desperation and exhaustion. Hang in there, but definitely keep crying, it's therapeutic. Summer is around the corner. She is super cute despite the tears.
Post a Comment