Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life as we know it: Last night!

I have to post this so that I do not forget . . . it was hilarious!  Sorry for the lack of pictures this time . . . I am one tired mama.  More to come soon!

We gave the stinkers a bath last night and they ran around for a little while in their towels (nakkie) . . . W was acting a little weird when he walked back in our bedroom, but we really didn't pay any attention . . . then, when I went to put him in his bed, I stepped into a HUGE puddle!  Here we go:

William:  (watching my reaction to my wet foot!)  "Mommy!  Water!" 

me:  "water, william, or tinkle?" 

William:  "Tinkle Water, Mommy!"

confusion . . . Hatch cleaning up floor, sniffing liquid . . . more confusion . . .

a little later . . .


me:  "William, where did the water come from?  A cup?"

William:  "Tinkle Water Mommy."

me:  "From your body or from a cup?"

William:  "Tinkle Water."  (pointing  to his privates and squatting mildly.)

Hatch:  "Thank you, William."

me:  (dying laughing. who is this child??)

OH MY.  FUN TIMES AHEAD . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment