William and I decided it would be fun to make some ice cream on Saturday morning, and we did just that! Having him “help me cook/bake/make ice cream” is one of the things that I have always dreamed of . . . having a babe sitting on the counter and helping mama! So sweet! We didn’t get any pictures of it, but Hudson helped me make a yummy banana cake for a going away party for friends of ours last night. We are very into baking as a family right now!
{Although, a warning: “Pretend baking” is very fun, but Hudson DOES NOT, under any condition or circumstance, “Pretend Eat,” so when you are finished “Pretend Baking,” you best feed him something tasty!}
William practicing his mixing . . .
Another helper comes along . . .
On Sunday after church, {no nap}, and lunch with friends, we hit up the fountain again. I didn’t get any pictures of William from the last go at the fountain {the fountain is a ton of fun, but I do LOTS of chasing, so no time for pictures!}, so Hatch monitored Hud while I snapped a few on Sunday!
The boy and his cup!
Observing from a distance . . .
By the end, William would just do a circle lap around the fountain. He would stay close to the outer rings of the spray, but never get in . . . he would go about 1/4 of the way around, look for us, wave, and keep going. So cute!
The gang: Sylvie, {Hidden} Mae, Harper, William, Eve, and Hudson {Lucille was asleep in the stroller! Gray went for some late lunch!}
And, after fun in the fountains, all you really need to do is fall asleep in the car with your hand in your snack cup . . . what a perfect day!
1 comment:
Those fountains look like so much fun!! I wish we had something like that in Warrenton. Cute, cute, cute!
Post a Comment