After a rainy Monday (during which we remained inside after a miserable attempt to the post office), Tuesday brought a must needed visit to the Children’s Museum with our buddies. We are SO THANKFUL for our Museum membership—we LOVE it! And, we are certain there is more fun ahead in their outside area this summer!
One of the really fun things about this visit was that the boys are able to play on their own a little more because they are familiar with the toys. We had a blast! {And, I think I only lost each of them once. Awesome.}
William and Harper went on a trip in the big red truck {as you can see in this first picture, William was very excited!} And, yes, we currently talk about all of the trucks we see on the road when in the car . . . Vroom, Vroom!
The boys are very into the farm and the play kitchen . . . they loved it! {Yes, I am on a hunt for a gender neutral play kitchen for these cooks!}
Playing with the eggs in the Chicken Coop!
William’s lady friend, Sylvie, sports her stylin’ shades in the blue market truck!
We snuck over to the water table for some fun in the “river” with the boats. I have no pictures of the boys because I had to wrangle . . . This picture is of best friend Grayson, whose mom kindly sent it to me since I was wrangling!
The boys really enjoyed their time at “Ukrops” {which is the only one left around here these days!} William takes after his aunt Katie and has aspirations of working the cash register! Hudson prefers to pick out food, give it a taste test, and then buy it. Hmm . . .
“Thank you, and have a nice day, M’aam!”
No comments:
Post a Comment