MY {sister’s} BABY CHARLIE! And, OH, HOW WE LOVE HIM! He is so cute and so much fun! Hatch and I had the honor of a Saturday night babysitting job, and we loved being with the littlest man! More pictures to come soon! We are busy kissing cheeks and chasing boys! (both those who roll and run!)
I took these pictures while I was “watching a movie” with Hatch during the babysitting evening {. . . the movie watching went like this:
every 5 minutes:
me: "WAIT! What just happened??”
Hatch: sighing, and filling me in.
he he he!}
But, really, who could miss out on a face that is as sweet as this??
This baby’s smile is contagious! He is just so sweet!
I think that this is MY FAVORITE! Oh, how I LOVE my one and only nephew! Charlie, you are so dear to us, little one! We love you so!
{PS: Unkie Brett and Auntie Katie are here, too, in case you were worried about that! :)}
1 comment:
that baby sure does love his auntie and uncle!! he's SO CUTE!!!!! i love this pictures! thank you, shanny :) xxxxxooooooooooooooo
Post a Comment