LIFE AS WE KNOW IT, AND THE PICTURES THAT PROVE IT . . .
I loved every second of this. They are too too much. That little smile at 25 seconds is just scrumptious:)
hahah they are so noisy!!!!!!! hahaha
Oh Shannon! Too funny.
It is good to know that now that Henry is no longer a baby, I still happen to know the cutest baby boys on the planet. As Robin would say, they are OBJECTIVELY cute. I could just eat them up with a spoon.
4 comments:
I loved every second of this. They are too too much. That little smile at 25 seconds is just scrumptious:)
hahah they are so noisy!!!!!!! hahaha
Oh Shannon! Too funny.
It is good to know that now that Henry is no longer a baby, I still happen to know the cutest baby boys on the planet. As Robin would say, they are OBJECTIVELY cute. I could just eat them up with a spoon.
Post a Comment