Fun at the park with our (twin) friends Catherine and Jane Martin (and Will and Hudson) . . . and, yes, we have matching strollers. It's cool, I promise . . .
We also had a visit from our sweet new friend, Emily Long! (7 weeks!) Emily makes us smile!
Both babies have really started noticing Murphy the Dog (yes, we still have and still love our dog) . . . Hudson giggles whenever he sees Murphy, so Hudson and I go together each morning to let Murphy out of his crate and put him outside to play in his jungle (aka: our backyard). While I get Murphy's bowl to put it outside, I set Hudson in the laundry bucket so he can giggle away as he watches the dog run in the yard . . .
Hudson watching Murphy
And who wouldn't smile if you got to look at this every day?
Some new favorite shots of our boys!
Playing in William's crib while Mommy changes Hudson's sheets . . .
Caught ya! (Hud laying, Will sitting)
He he he! William and Hudson
We love Saturdays and playing with Daddy!
William
Hudson, CHEESE!
I LOVE this one!
Guess who is so funny?
CHUCKLES!
No comments:
Post a Comment