Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SIETE MESES (plus some!)



SO, it's true . . . summer is very fun (and BUSY) with babies! We have been busy taking walks, going to the pool, and celebrating birthdays, so please forgive the lack of posts! We wanted to give y'all some long overdue updates, so here we go!

6 Month Stats!
Hudson: 20lbs, 10 oz and 27 3/4 long
William: 17lbs, 13 oz and 25 3/4 long

Will is in the 50% for weight and 25% for height (up from 5%--way to go!) and Hudson is in the 90-95% for weight (no wonder my back hurts!!) and 90% for height . . . and, because of these big babies, things are a changin'! We are now riding in big-boy car seats, sitting up tall, and loving to eat food and play!

Here are some 7 month pictures!

Newborn: Hudson and William


7 Months: Hudson (sleepy!) and William


(some things never change . . . cute hornet William and Hudson!)

I loved these pictures, because when I faced the boys towards each other they thought it was so funny . . . both boys were just giggling!


Hudson and William


Playing!


Practicing Sitting!


oops! (I love this because the babies fell into the exact same position!)

This is a picture of Hudson who has man-handled his mobile, is sucking on a fish (which you can't see) that was previously dangling above his head, and is trying to launch himself out of the crib. After this picture, the boys cribs were lowered!


The babies are eating 3 meals a day and one of their favorite (and messy!) foods is blueberries!

Hudson

William

William helped me do some planting on July 4th!



Our little strawberry baby Hudson!

5 comments:

LindseyStrickland said...

I can't believe we haven't seen you all in so long! The boys are so incredibly cute. Addie is HORRIBLE in the car...but we will be in touch about a visit!!

Robin said...

They are so precious!

Mary said...

I LOVE the one of them falling over! One of my favorite pictures of Katie was a falling over one when she was 5 months....she had the hugest grin on her face because she was either unaware/completely helpless or both!

Katie, Brett, and Charlie said...

shanny, email me these! i can't stand it! i need to print them! they're so sweet sitting so big :) xoxo

Justin and Lindsey said...

I love your updates! Thank you for posting all of these pictures so I can see your sweet boys and how much they've grown. They are so handsome and sweet.

Post a Comment