. . . we climb up on things we know we are not supposed to climb on, and we pull the draw strings out of our bathing suits and tie the strings to things, because we are doing ‘trucktion (construction or demolition, perhaps?!)
we pull out the step stool and throw pillows on the floor to make an oh-so-dangerous slide . . . and then we let sister climb on it (and by “we,” I mean “they”)
we eat snacks in exciting places . . . and we continue the climb and exploration . . .
more than once in the past week, I have walked into the dining room to find this little chicken on the table. sitting or STANDING. she knows no bounds. it scares me. I wonder how she learned such wild behavior?!
wild pairs.
thankfully, we also sleep hard . . . let me pause, at this point, to say that I have friends who have sweet, precious pictures of their snoozing babes. I do not have such pictures. I have too much fear in my soul about waking my adorable little monsters in the night. However, I did take this picture of Anna striking a pose . . . I just couldn’t help myself. The cuteness was too much to bear!
in the heat, we put on our summer best and we snuggle up for pictures of our chub . . . I adore this pink bubble on anna. I just want to eat. her. up.
and, when it’s a tad cooler out, we play in the playhouse on the playground with our friends (notice anna’s sass in this picture with holland—I was asked if they were twins more than once yesterday! anna is quite sad that her bff is moving next weekend! boo hoo!)
and, well, this one gets picture of the summer in my book. it’s from last week, I think. I can’t believe I haven’t posted it yet. I may just blow this up and hang it on my wall . . . I love it!
keep walkin’ along and singin’ your song . . . and keep cool!
1 comment:
Love that picture of Anna and Holland! Thanks again for keeping her!! Also that last picture of Anna is so great--it totally needs to be blown up onto a canvas and hung on your wall!! xoxo
Post a Comment