Tuesday, July 24, 2012

the diamond

for bumpa’s birthday, we promised him a night with the rascals and our very favorite people, the flying squirrels at the diamond.  so, when charlie’s baba and papi came into town, we knew that it was meant to be and a good ole game was in our future!  we had a blast!

take me out to the ballgame . . .

IMG_3845

take me out to the crowd . . .

IMG_5138

IMG_6368

buy me some peanuts and crack-er jacks (or I will throw a fit!)

IMG_8900

I don’t care if I ever get back . . .

IMG_4774

for it’s root, root, root for the home team (have funn!  GO NUTZ!!)

IMG_9070IMG_7807IMG_8131

if they don’t win, it’s a shame! 

IMG_8666

for it’s one, two, three strikes your OUT at the old ball game!! 

(they did win—two home runs at the very end!  and we had a blast!  sister has been talking about “yutzy,” or "Nutzy” NON-STOP.  She even prayed for him last night, bless her heart.  She is the only girl I know who loves a squirrel!)

IMG_2278

No comments:

Post a Comment