the OVERHEARD of the week:
{I was talking sternly to William because he was not being obedient during lunch—I can’t even remember what the grave offense was at this point, but . . . }
me: William, did you hear what I said? What do you say? {fully expecting him to say ‘Yes ma’am’}
william: I can’t talk right now, mom, because I have food in my mouth . . . so I can’t talk.
Where does he come up with these things!?
***
And, it turns out that Annabug has roseola in addition to her ear infection—hence the high fevers. I hope my little miss perks up soon! Thank you for your prayers for her!
***
While Anna was napping and I was trying to sneak off to take a quick shower, the boys had some good snuggling and reading time in my bed. They were so cute!
***
And, thank you for your kind words about our Thankfulness Tree. I am certain it was not my idea originally, but the truth be told: this tiny Reppard crew can always use some remembering and prompting and training in being thankful. It is good for our hearts, good for our souls, and good for our family.
Psalm 103: 2
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits . . .
and Psalm 136 serves as a detailed reminder of why we give thanks . . .
1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures forever.
Happy Weekend to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment