Monday, November 14, 2011

AnnaBug BananaBug

And, Sister . . . oh, sweet, sweet Sister.  This tiny love of ours (and, I say “ours” because William walks around talking about “my baby” and Hudson perks right on up when this little love peeks her head around the corner into his bedroom) is getting so big, so fast!  Sister started walking last weekend when she and I were away on a girls’ weekend, and I am loving watching her toddle about!  She takes several steps, stops to clap for herself, and she falls down onto her bottom.  She is precious!

  IMG_9559_thumb

I took Annabug to the doctor last week for her one year check up.  She did great, despite having infections in both ears that I didn’t know about!  Poor little love!  She is still 75% for weight (almost 24 lbs) and 50% for height with a nice, big Reppard head.  She did lots of chatting for the doctor, too.  Anna’s very favorite things to talk about (aside from Da DA DA!  and Mama) are birds (burr), balls (everytime we get her out of her crib, she talks about the “balls” or pom-poms that we have hanging in her room), balloons (bayoons), and her most recent and most frequent word:  brub-ber.   She can also squeal and scream with the best of them—Sister is loud and not afraid to show it or point out what she wants!  Hilariously, she has taken to calling Charlie “baby” (ba-ba) . . . which, seems appropriate since he calls her Baby and she matches him in weight despite the fact that he is one year her elder!  The pediatrician and I talked about how Anna reminds us of another little Reppard chatterbox . . . oh, how I wonder if these two will just talk incessantly to one another?  or, will they make their sweet brother Hudson (and their father) totally bonkers? 

Hey there, Pumpkin!IMG_0141IMG_0142IMG_0143IMG_0145

This next series of pictures are some of my very favorite.  This girl loves her her Daddy, and he adores her.  These are just so sweet!  (Please excuse my poor photography!)

IMG_0149IMG_0151IMG_0152

CHEESE!

IMG_0155

Bug loves playing with her brothers, crawling or walking around the room, and loving her babies.  (Note:  Baby is normally not welcome at the dinner table, but she received a special invite this particular day.  Neither are tractors—just trying to keep things fair, you know.)

IMG_0135

She does not love the nursery, so her lovie and paci go along with her as her special friends to help her persevere.  ha!  She really, really loves to sing and dance.  Music class is her favorite, and she enjoys singing songs in the car and bopping along anytime she hears music . . . although, the boys “Tractor, tractor” song and the “Duck says quack” both tend to be some of her very favorites!

IMG_9561

IMG_9562_thumb

While hairbows were in for a while, she yanks them out faster than we can find them . . . and she is not a fan of her pretty silver bracelet, even though she is obsessed with mine!  This morning, Little Love melted my heart:  She woke up crying, so I went in to give her a bottle (yes, she still takes two bottles a day—I know I cut the boys off when they turned 1, but I am having a hard time imagining giving up the snuggle time with Sis . . . and I like her to sleep, you know!), and when I picked her up out of her bed, she fell fast asleep in my arms.  We just snuggled and snuggled together before I took her back to her bed.  Oh, how I love this little lady!  She is so sweet—she adores her Daddy and her brothers, she loves her “baby” cousin Charlie, she talks and dances and walks and sings . . . and we are just so thankful for her.  She has such a precious personality and is so flexible (although she will surely let you know when she is not willing to be flexible!)  We love you lots, Sissy Loula Belle, and we thank Jesus for you every day!  I cannot believe that this little lady is already ONE!  My, how time really does fly by . . .

IMG_9565_thumb

1 comment:

Post a Comment