Friday, March 11, 2011

Regression {times two}

IMG_3672Baby Anna is really good at sharing.  I am so glad that we brought her Bumbo seat out so she can “practice sitting!”  Hilarious!0310111936

And, with the photo below, I will accept my award for Mother of the Year.  Please notice:  a) mattress on the floor {yes, he as slept on the wooden part of his bed this week!};  b) notice how much of the plastic he has peeled off of his mattress!  It’s the grey shining through!}

I spent part of my “free time” this week discussing this mattress issue with the manufacturer.  Hudson has torn through TWO of them.  My email to the company went something like this:  While I realize this is not appropriate behavior, I have great concern that the mattresses are not safe and are being destroyed by 2 year old boy . . . I am writing to see if you would send me a new mattress that cannot be torn to shreds by a toddler. As every parent knows, sleep is necessary for our children, and having concerns about whether my child is ripping through his mattress (plastic, foam, etc.) SHOULD be the least of my worries.  0310111742

New mattresses are being shipped to us.  We’ll see if they can stand up to The Destroyer.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment