Friday, February 4, 2011

overheard . . .

 

william:  “Mama!  It’s soaking AND wet!”

****************************************

hudson:  “oh myyy gooooodnESS!”

****************************************

aunt katie:  “William, what do you think of my new house?”

william:  “ummmmmmmm, I’m not sure . . . “

{mama laughing hysterically}

****************************************

anytime he falls, drops something, etc.:

hudson:  “OH DOODLE!” 

****************************************

hudson:  “me all done!”  {while thumping himself in the chest}

****************************************

“MINES!”

“I FIRST!  I FIRST!”

****************************************

William: “ooooh!!  Baby Anna lookin’ at me!  Baby Anna talkin’ at me! ooooohhhh!!”

****************************************

Mama: “Who is it that needs a new diaper?”

Hudson: “Wee-yum.  Wee-yum’s turn, Mommy.”

{or, if baby charlie is around, he gets all the dirty diaper blame!  poor baby!}

****************************************

Boys:  “Where baby Anna?  What Anna doin’?”

Mama:  “Sleeping.  Please do not bother her.”

William:  “I check her, Mama!  I CHECK HER!”  {YELLING and running toward her!}

Hudson:  “SHHHHHHH!  BABY ANNA SLEEPIN’!” {YELLING!}

Baby Anna:  “WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”  {Crying!}

****************************************

Boys to Daddy:  “Daddy, I sneakin’ you!” 

Or about each other:  “I sneak on him!”

 

And, in the words of our new favorite book . . . we’re off to make this the napping house “where everyone is sleeping!”

No comments:

Post a Comment