I’m feeling a tad behind in terms of the blogging world, so I am sorry about that! Real life has taken over . . . and, I’ll say this: it is crazy around here. Really crazy. BUT, it is the BEST kind of crazy (most of the time!)
I have a ton from Christmas (eek!) and January to catch up on, but here are some recent Reppard happenings . . .
Tonight we continued our celebration of Christmas in February (Nonna and Pop Pop sent amazing stools for the boys last week for Christmas—what a hit! Christmas gifts that didn’t ship until January! WE LOVED THAT! And, of course, the box was well loved!) . . . tonight, we continued with a picnic table from Sugs and “Bumpy” as the boys are now calling him!
Boxes! I spy someone in the way back of that box, do you?
This week is hair cut week. We started with Daddy’s hair on Saturday but somehow don’t have pictures of that fun time. The boys were up for their turn last night!
before! this rascal kept telling me it tickled him every time I would go to cut his hair! for the record, cutting two wiggly two year old boys’ hair is not really my idea of a fun time . . . but they did a great job. . . daddy’s lap plus elmo on tv equals a little bit of a calmer audience!
after! what a charmer!
and, blondie!
William kept saying “My hair looks nice, Mommy! looks nice!” Hilarious!
Seeing this picture of William without his glasses reminds me that I forgot to give an update: We went to the pediatric ophthalmologist last week and she said his hemangioma is “beautiful.” I think it’s a bit of an oxymoron myself, but I am grateful that she is so thrilled with the progress he is making. The hemangioma continues to decrease in size, lighten in color, and it is not blocking his vision at all. Praise God! Please continue to pray with us for Jesus to FULLY heal our little man’s eye!
Little Miss practiced her new skills while waiting at the salon
A few weeks ago, we had some bad weather, so we decided to do some snow-themed art!
The boys had a great time gluing their “snowballs” onto their snowmen. It was so fun!
Dinnertime is more of a challenge around here than it has ever been. Lately, the boys have been helping me “make” dinner. This looks differently each day, but our favorite hands-on project of late has been making pizza! Here they are hard at work!
A little mouse got hungry and took a bite out of the crust . . . oopsie!
Little Miss Anna Kate had her doubts about whether this was actually a good idea . . .
Yummers! {Please excuse our lack of manners!}
YAAAAAAAAAY! PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZA!
More to come . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment