We are working on teaching the boys to peek at their sister by lifting the bumper pad instead of climbing her crib like a jungle gym . . . for now, I’d say we are having moderate success with this. :) It is so cute to see them wanting to check on their baby sister! And, this weekend, William has started to proclaim “I Love baby Anna! I love HER!” So sweet!
I love this . . . she is wearing one of my favorites of the boy’s gowns . . . snoozing away!
This is what we do in our spare time . . .
And, yawns all around!
I took a few sleepy pictures before our naptime the other day! Anna is always holding onto something with her hands—she is just so precious!
Hi, Peeper! Let me also say that I took little miss into the doctor yesterday to have her cold checked out, and she weighed in at 9lbs, 9oz! She is growing so fast! We are still battling the congestion, but she is doing well so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment