Sunday, October 10, 2010

Special Days!

Before Baby Anna’s arrival, we wanted to do some special things with the boys.  I was able to have a special morning with each babe of mine, and we also had a special lunch last week with Daddy!  Here are some pictures!

William and I went to the new Children’s Museum for our special day (in August)!  We had been before, but William wanted to paint (which I never do with both boys when I am by myself with them).  Our little artist was quite cute!

IMG_6096

IMG_6097

IMG_6100

Prince William in the “cast-tull” at the museum

IMG_6102

And, then, mommy introduced William to two of her very favorite things:  McDonald’s fries and a vanilla milk shake!  After every sip of the shake, William would say “MMMMMM!!  More, Mommy!”  We had a great time together!  (Yes, I am the mother that did homemade baby food and then feeds her children McDonald’s a year later.  Oopsie!) 

 IMG_6104IMG_6106

Hudson and I, for our special day, went to Maymont Park.  I wanted to take him somewhere where he could run and pick up sticks and be wild and free . . . :) 

Look what he found as soon as we arrived . . .  IMG_6254

We’ve seen the animals before, but this was the first time Hudson was able to walk all around and go from place to place on his own.  (With two, we tend to stay in the stroller for animal-viewing!) He loved it!

Hey piggies!  (please note:  sticks in hand.)

IMG_6255

IMG_6262

H also loved watching the bunnies . . .

 IMG_6257IMG_6259

and the rooster . . . IMG_6260

. . . and the friendly goats!IMG_6264

Check out this big treasure!

 IMG_6270

And, we also delighted in some McDonald’s fries and a shake . . . I didn’t want to deprive Hudson of such greatness, after all!

IMG_6271

This past Friday, we had planned another special day and a special lunch with Daddy but due to our puny-ness from the strep and roseola combo, we decided to have a lazy morning and just do our special lunch with Daddy.  It was very fun!

IMG_6377

IMG_6374

IMG_6376

We adore these boys, and it has been such fun to have little special dates planned with them this summer.  Baby Anna is quite fortunate to have such sweet and wonderful Big Brothers!  Our special days may look differently in the future, but they will be oh so fun!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment