This past week, we hit the 36 week mark! Hoorah! For many, this week may come and go, but for me, 36 weeks is a big one . . . when I was pregnant with the boys, our goal was to make it to 36 weeks (at our hospital, if your baby/ies are born after 36 weeks, they don’t automatically go into the NICU!). It is crazy to think that I am entering into a new, unknown territory since I’ve never been this pregnant before!
This was us right before the 26 week mark last time . . .
You may remember the Christmas tree frenzy of 2008 . . . I was obsessed with having a Christmas tree (with lights on it) before the babies came . . . and, I wrangled my two brothers into going to pick it out with us. This year was the year of the pumpkin frenzy. (We did get our pumpkins and the crazy squirrels are munching them and I am going to have to do something about it because it is making me insane!)
So, as we hit 36 weeks and 2 days (the time during which the rascals were born), we began to reminisce . . .
Oh, my snuggle bugs!
Oh, so cute!
Daddy with his boys!
This week, we also realized . . .
- our boys are now 22 months old!
- Baby sister will be here in no more than 2 weeks from tomorrow! (She will likely arrive one day after her dad’s 30th birthday!)
- We will then have 3 children under the age of 2 . . .
- And, we will have 3 little ones in diapers and 3 in cribs!
We are so thankful for our sweet boys and are thrilled about the blessing of little Anna! While we may not be ready, we aren’t really sure we’d ever be ready . . . and, we are just so excited to meet our little sweet pea!
5 comments:
Shannon, that is the absolute cutest picture of you in the pumpkin patch!! Seriously, I vote that you submit that one to a prego magazine!!!
YAY! We are so excited for your family! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Anna!
Shannon, you look great!! So excited for you, and I can't wait to meet baby Anna!!
You look amazing, it's not fair! I cannot wait to see your mini me Anna Banana!
Those cute babies coming home from the hospital with Hatch are just so precious. I will forever charish my maternity leave with you and the boys. Cannot wait for another newborn baby!
PS I love your spandies!
You look awesome!!! It's so fun to see pics of the early days with William and Hudson. We can't wait to meet Anna. It won't be long now!
Post a Comment