WE’RE HAVING A GIRL!
That’s right! We are thrilled to share that we are being blessed with another little bundle of love! We had our big doctor’s visit today to find out that the baby is growing well and moving around like crazy. We are so grateful to Jesus for the ways that He is providing for us and our little one! We saw our little sweet pea yawn and wiggle . . . and we were able to see all of the amazing things that the ultrasound shows . . . tiny fingers and toes, four chambers to the heart, two kidneys, and a sweet little face.
When it was time to find out the gender, Hatch and I both looked at the ultra sound screen and were able to guess that she was a girl . . . we were right! How fun! Hudson and William (who, much to my dismay, turned 18 months old yesterday!) will be such wonderful big brothers! William has even been practicing saying “girl, girl, girl!” and, they point to their belly or mine when we ask where the baby is . . . too cute! We are so thankful for the great, healthy report about our newest little bean!
This picture was taken when I was 14 weeks (I am 19 now—I promise to update more frequently!)
And, for comparison’s sake, this was me at 14 weeks with Hudson and William! (reminder: I was still in the throes of MAJOR morning sickness at this point!)
Please continue to pray for the health of our littlest one (and for her big brothers, too)! :)
7 comments:
Yay!!!! A girl!!!! We're so happy for you guys. William and Hudson are going to be the sweetest big brothers! Can't wait to meet your newest little sweet pea. :)
Wooohooooo! Congrats, oh this is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys and will be praying for her development as she prepares to meet you guys. When are you due? We are having another little girl in September and are thrilled beyond belief. And ecstatic that we don't really have to buy anything since she can use all of Sophia's baby clothes. :) Can you send me your address so I can send the sweet baby girl a little something special? lindseyaholcomb@gmail.com
I am SO excited for y'all!!! I love some pink, and Hudson and William will be such great big brothers!!!
Hooray for a healthy baby girl! Anna can't wait to meet her :)
SO VERY EXCITING!!! We are thrilled for you guys and will be praying for your sweet little girl!
SO HAPPY for you guys!!! Little ladybugs are fantastic! Congrats!!! XOXXO
YAY!!!! A Girl!!!! Girls are so much fun :) We are so excited for you all. Time for some pink in that house full of boys!!
Post a Comment