Well, because I am a little bit crazy and like to have things in order, I felt the need to do a speed update on things around here before we celebrate Christmas (TOMORROW!) We have been very busy . . . and here is why . . .
The birthday celebration lasted several days, and we enjoyed every minute!
A few pictures that we missed from the Birthday Fiesta! The boys and Great Granddaddy!
The Extended Reppard Crew
Oh sock monkeys, how we love thee!
Uncle Judah is really fun!
The week after the boys' party, I jet setted on off to California! (This trip was actually planned . . . unlike my last one!) I went to help with baby Charlie--my precious nephew--and to celebrate my sister's birthday. We had a GREAT time! Hudson and William both had colds and were baby rascals for their Nonna and Sugie . . . and their poor Daddy [Thank you for taking care our our little monkeys while I played with Katie, Brett, and Charlie!] Here are a few Charlie pics!
Charlie with his favorite Auntie
Charlie and his sweet mama
Birthday Lunch for Katie!
How cute are the reindeer?
In between the Christmas parties and fun, we do some of this . . . bundle up for the cold! (I LOVE these hilarious little hats!) 
What could be better than hats with our names on them??
And . . . sometimes we . . . Eat snack on the kitchen floor when mama is feeling loca
play the drums! (or just chew on the tambourine and drum sticks) 
And perfect our ability to open the oven door [fear not, hatch has fixed this problem!]

Coming soon . . . pictures of the boys meeting Charlie for the first time! AND, of course, CHRISTMAS!! Have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!
No comments:
Post a Comment