Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Two Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Fence

For the last month or so, the boys and I have been attending Miss Nancy's music class. They love the singing and dancing, and I love not being the entertainer! :) One of the songs we have been singing is about Five Little Pumpkins Sitting on a Fence, and it is quite popular! Here are some pictures of our little pumpkins at the pumpkin patch! Hatch and I LOVED taking them . . . it was so much fun to be together at the patch and to celebrate the fall!

This is what we looked like LAST YEAR at the pumpkin patch (I had the babies about six weeks after this picture was taken!)
And, THIS YEAR at the pumpkin patch!

This pumpkin's stem was mushy, and the boys were fascinated with it!

William

Hudson

Strong Man Hudson!
Our Two Little Pumpkins!
Pumpkin Drum
mmmm, tasty! snacks at the patch!

With Daddy
With mama




1 comment:

The Fifes said...

oh my gosh - so cute! Love their pumpkin outfits with their names on them too. Can't believe your precious boys will be one year old next month!

Post a Comment