Friday, November 13, 2009

Giggles!! (times two!)

Hudson and William, much like their parents, are VERY funny . . . these boys love to laugh and they are learning to perform. It is so much fun to watch their little personalities develop! They are now saying "uh oh" ALL of the time (I heard Hudson say "uh oh . . . uh oh!" while in the other room, and I thought "oh, how cute!" . . . then, I realized "HE IS DOING SOMETHING, AND HE KNOWS IT! I need to go in there!" Well, it wasn't that bad . . . he had dumped the entire bucket of shower toys onto the bathroom floor while "playing" and was saying "uh oh, uh oh" as they were falling! I used to tell myself "no no no Anna E!" (aka: shannon leigh) when I was doing something wrong! . . . and, SO, it begins!) They "baa," say "ma ma," "da da," "ah ah" (that is no for the dog), and "a choo!" Of all of the sounds they make, their laughs just warm my heart! Lately, they have been playing in their cribs after naptime and laughing and giggling at each other. I'm not exactly sure what they are doing up there, but it appears to be pretty funny! :)

[Note: I just played the videos to be sure they were working, and the boys watched them and laughed outloud at themselves on video! Hilarious!]

Enjoy these videos from this past week!

Hudson and Mama singing "boop boop didum dadum waddum chooo!" (which Nana taught us!)



William laying on Daddy's legs with some stinky feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment