Friday, October 9, 2009

On the MOVE!

It is official! These boys are BUSY, and they are on the move! Most of the time, we are really enjoying them moving all around and exploring life! (I did panic on Monday when I realized how fast they both are!! Fear not--baby gates will soon be making their grand appearance in our home!) Enjoy a few pictures from our week . . .

I take the boys to the car one at a time to buckle them in, and I usually take Will first because I can see him in his seat from the front door of the house . . . this picture is of Hudson following me out the door!
Escape Artist!


Trying to hold onto, climb, and scale the banister . . .

Hudson's morning routine now includes checking up on and freeing Murphy the dog!

and william watches from his post . . .
More fun with swings! They were facing the sun and it was pretty bright out! (hence the closed eyes!)
Hudson
William
I love this one of William!
My view from the stroller . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment