This first picture is one of my favorites . . . and, any Murphy can tell you that I spent much of my time as a child crawling into the pantry at my Nana's house! (If I find that picture, I will scan it and post it! Maybe Nana has it??)
Hudson, the master Tupperware organizer
Why fold laundry when you can dump it onto the floor?
Lately, William has been really into helping Hudson with things . . . and, he is quite proud!
It takes a village to change a diaper around here!
The babies have done a great job of volunteering to help us with basic household chores.
William takes out the mail each day . . .
And, Hudson pulls the really tasty foods out of the fridge . . .
The boys have taken on the task of recycling together . . .
Thankfully, everyone loves Pottery Barn around here!
(hudson)
(William)
Also recyclable? Our favorite toy! This small paper bag!
The pre-bath inspection of the tub (and its toys!)
And, checking out daddy's progress on painting the porch floor . . . (good work, daddy, good work!)
We went to lunch with friends last week, and Harper helped feed the boys . . . SO CUTE!
And, lastly, if you wonder what my life looks like when I am not chasing babies--this is it:
William climbing my leg (this baby lives at my feet), and Hudson on my hip (you can just see his tiny toes in this picture). I love it!
2 comments:
those rascals! I LOVE the one of William next to Hatch changing Hudson's diaper ... they're so curious and so precious!! I miss them! Love you all! xoxo
I think that last one is my favorite----you are going to be so happy that you captured that familiar perspective!!!
Post a Comment