Monday, August 17, 2009

Love one another!

Hatch and I pray that our boys will love one another . . . I think this is a good start! This video is so funny to me because today was actually a very difficult day. Both babies have an upper tooth coming in, and they have both been very sad and fussy and neither wanted to nap much. We had lots of tears and lots of yelling and sadness today. This video was taken right before bed (and right after Hudson peed on me for the second day in a row!) . . . this is proof that there are redeeming qualities to even the saddest of days!



In the video, you can see some of Hudson's "rocking" moves . . . he is scooting backwards quickly now . . . and I think the forward spring will come soon! William, instead of crawling, is going to get up and run. Both boys got their first bruises this past week . . . poor babies! Here are a few pictures of William in action:

William pulling up on the basket

Roll Away!


And one of Hudson!


1 comment:

Katie, Brett, and Charlie said...

Oh my goodness, those giggles are hysterical!!!! I love this video. Don't worry Shan, you'll get through the hard days...you're a great momma! xo

Post a Comment