Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF

Our morning started EARLY when sister work up before the birds at 3:30am  (dear sister, PLEASE do not do that again.)  This was what greeted me during our second take at the morning:photo(20)

Little Miss refused to take a nappy nap, but she loved giving her big girl cup a try!

photo(19)

This next picture is proof that Jesus hears my prayers of protection for my children.  I grabbed my camera to take a picture of Anna, who has mastered swiveling on her tummy 360 degrees and she can also scoot/slide backward.  As I went to take the picture, Hudson picked up a rug that was rolled up against the wall and accidentally dropped it right as I was clicking the button.  Anna was totally fine—I may have panicked, but we all recovered and moved along with our day full of not napping and other such fun!  Suffice it to say that I am glad Daddy will be home tomorrow to help wrangle the monkeys!

photo(18)

No comments:

Post a Comment