Will
Hudson
We headed to the Rivah today for a belated celebration of Cousin Carrie's Graduation! We had a great time! Here are some pictures from our trip:
Sugie with Hudson and Judah swinging
Getting ready for our first swim in the baby pool! (Do they look like miniature Florida tourists, or what?)
All set! (Hatch with William and Shannon with Hudson) Thanks Cousin Kelly for the pictures!
Pool Time! (hud and will)
Hudson checking things out!
William getting a taste of the new surroundings . . .
William . . . dipping his toes in!
A sleepy William with his lovely Aunt Katie (When he is not sleepy, William loves to stare at Aunt Katie!)
Cousins! (Mary Beth with her son Shawn Thomas and Shannon with Hudson . . . William was too cold!)
1 comment:
Those two monkeys are just the sweetest little nuggets I have ever seen. How adorable...and even their pictures make me laugh so I can only imagine how hilarious they are in real life! AND this is a little weird, I realize that, but I have had TWO separate dreams about them where we are laughing and I'm tickling their feet. Strange? I know. I just think I love them so much even though I don't even know them:)
Love. xoxo.
Post a Comment