This week was great and quite full for us all! We played with several friends . . . Anna, Grayson, Max, and Neveah (they last two are our b/g twin friends!), both babies learned to roll from their backs to their tummies (which means, no more swaddling during naps or at night . . . which means a few days of less sleep for us all!), the boys are learning to love their new toy--the lovely exersaucer, both babies have colds and Hudson got his first ear infection (poor baby!), and Will and Hudson received their very first wedding invitation in the mail to Auntie Katie's wedding!! Here are some pictures from our busy week!
Super-Nonna came in town on a moment's notice so I could help Sugie with wedding planning for Aunt Katie! Nonna feeding William:

Pre-nap babies! Hudson and Will

Chubs . . . I know this picture is weird, but I love looking at their chubby legs! You can see the chub (and how LONG Hudson's legs are!) Hudson and Will:

Gotcha, Brother!
Will with his favorite toy! Thank you, Purdys, for introducing this to us!

Chubby Bunny, Hudson
No comments:
Post a Comment