We are so amazed at the difference that 10 weeks has made in the lives of our little ones. We are grateful for God's creation and how He continues to grow and provide for our babies. Here is the latest comparison of (roughly) 10 weeks . . .
14 weeks

24 weeks

34 Weeks

almost 36 Weeks
and 5 days later . . . birthday!
(Will, Shannon, Hudson)

(hudson and will)

(hatch, will, shannon, hudson)

And, 10 Weeks later . . .
(Will and Hudson)

(Will)

(Hudson)

(Shannon with Hudson, Hatch and Will)
2 comments:
I'm not one to usually give shout-outs despite my sever blog stalking personality....BUT....I just need to give a shout-out to how CONSISTENT you have been with the blog updating, and for that, I am grateful. Love watching the boys grow, even if it is via the internet. Also, you better watch out b/c I have been contemplating revitalizing the Brock N' Roll blog even a few weeks before the newest Brock N' Roll arrives...just as a warm-up.
Mr. Will likes to put his hand on his brother! So cute! I bet they miss their aunt Katie - don't worry, I'll be home soon for some sleepovers. :)
Post a Comment